United States, Rockville MD, June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — With an estimated CAGR of 19.8% during the projected period, the interactive projector market share is expected to reach US$20.9 billion by 2032, finds a recent report published by Fact.MR. The study finds that the rising demand reflects the adoption of interactive projector.
Sales of interactive projector are expected to rise significantly. In addition to this, sales of interactive projector are rising on account of US$ 6.7 Bn by 2026. Increasing sales of interactive projector is also projected to contribute to the growth of the interactive projector market share. Keeping in mind the unknowns surrounding COVID-19, the analyst constantly monitors and assesses the pandemic’s direct and indirect effects on various end-use sectors. As a prominent market contributor, these insights are incorporated into the research.
For Critical Insights on Interactive Projector Market, Request a Sample Report
An interactive projector is a high-tech image output device that allows users to interact with surfaces such as whiteboards, projection screens, and walls. It uses a camera to follow the user’s motions and allows them to control the projection activity with a pen, mechanical stylus, or finger. Interactive projectors are frequently utilised in educational institutions and collaborative organizational environments to improve participants’ real-time knowledge and allow the presenter to actively collaborate with the projected pictures.
They also have a number of benefits, including multi-touch collaboration, multi-user compatibility, and computer-free engagement. Manufacturers in the interactive projector market get a big platform from which to serve the whole demand for interactive projector. The worldwide sales of interactive projector are seeing increased competition. With growing competition, new competitors are offering a variety of options at reasonable pricing, fulfilling the demand for interactive projector more accessible to customers.
What are the Emerging Trends in the Interactive Projector Market?
The increased demand for interactive projectors to deliver presentations and communicate information to patients in the corporate and healthcare sectors is projected to boost the interactive projectors market growth. Furthermore, the demand for interactive projectors is growing as key players are employing interactive projectors to provide consumers with an immersive gaming experience. As a result, this is projected to boost the sales of interactive projectors during the forecast period.
For more intricate games, interactive projectors allow the gamer to modify the gaming scene and interact with the walls, floors, and tables. Various technical breakthroughs, including product integration with cloud computing, the internet of things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI), are resulting in rising sales of interactive projectors. Other factors, such as advances in sensor technology and the introduction of favorable legislation to support digital learning solutions, as well as increased automation and digitization across the education sector, are likely to fuel the sales of interactive projectors even more.
To learn more about Interactive Projector Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7265
Key Segments Covered in the Interactive Projector Industry Survey
- By Product Type:
- Ultra-Short Throw
- Short throw
- Standard throw
- By Application:
- By Region:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Latin America
BenQ Corporation (Qisda Corporation), Boxlight, Casio Computer Co. Ltd., Dell Technologies Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Hitachi Digital Media Group, NEC Display Solutions Ltd. (NEC Corporation), Optoma Technology, Inc. (Coretronic Corporation), Panasonic Corp., Seiko Epson Corp., and Touchjet Inc. are some of the key players in the industry.
● Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS300, Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12, and Mini EF11 streaming laser projectors were added to the Epson EpiqVision portfolio in October 2020. Built-in Android TV and bespoke Yamaha sound, paired with Epson’s sophisticated laser-array projection technology, provides customers with an epic viewing experience for streaming and gaming content.
● LG will release the CineBeam PH30N projector with a 720p resolution in June 2020. It comes with a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts 2 hours and is simple to set up.
● Canon released the Rayo S1 projector in January 2019, which allows business executives and consumers to reflect on their smartphones, project photographs, movies, and documents, as well as play audio files.
Get Customization on Interactive Projector Market Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key players in the Interactive Projector Market
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- BenQ Corporation
- Touchjet Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Optoma Technology Inc.
Key Takeaways from Interactive Projector Market Study
- The factors which are driving the growth of the market include significant advantages of interactive projectors over conventional projectors, increased adoption of interactive projectors in the education segment, and low cost of projectors compared to interactive whiteboards.
- The growth is attributed to advantages offered by DLP projectors such as higher contrast ratio, images unaffected by dust due to sealed optics, and these projectors are more affordable than 3LCD projectors.
- “Ultra-short throw projectors are expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022 as a shorter throw projection would provide reduced shadows, limit the amount of light that hits a presenter’s eyes, and can assist in installations where space is limited.
- Seiko Epson Corp.s (Japan) popular EB-485Wi projector uses two interactive pens, which a teacher and a student — or two students — to write on the same screen at the same time.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the interactive projector market between 2022 and 2032. In North America, increasing government support to adopt technologies in the education segment, increasing adoption of interactive technologies in the education segment, and increasing penetration of interactive projectors in the corporate world drive the growth of the market in the USA and UK.
About the Technology Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned technology team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the technology industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Technology Domain-
Contract Lifecycle Management Market– The worldwide contract lifecycle management market size is estimated to be valued at US$ 845 Mn in 2022 and forecasted to reach nearly US$ 3 Bn by 2032, recording a CAGR of 13.5% during the projected period.
Data Annotation Tools Market– The global data annotation tools market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period from 2022-2032. The market is expected to be valued at $1.3 Bn by 2022-end, and is expected to reach $5.3 Bn by 2032.
Data Collection and Labeling Market– The data collection and labeling market has garnered a market value of US$ 1848.06 Mn in 2022, anticipated to register a positive CAGR of 18% in the forecast period 2022-2032 and reach a value of US$ 9,670 Mn.
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) Market– The MOOC market will likely gain a market value of $7.55 Bn in 2022. The Market for MOOC is expected to record a CAGR of 35% by accumulating a market value of $152 Bn in the forecast period 2022-2032.
Precision Farming Market– The precision farming market is anticipated to attain a value of US$6 Bn in 2022 and is expected to rise at a 13% CAGR over the assessment period ranging from 2022-2032. In 2032, the worldwide precision farming market is expected to be worth US$ 20.36 Bn.
Surgical Instrument Tracking Market– The surgical instrument tracking market is estimated to record an impressive CAGR of 18% and reach a valuation of approximately US$ 1,294.89 Mn through 2032. In terms of revenue share, North America dominates the market with a contribution of nearly 38% in 2022.
Bare Metal Cloud Market– The bare metal cloud industry is expected to enjoy year-on-year (YoY) growth of around 25% in 2022, to total a valuation of US$12 Bn. Application in AI and machine learning displayed positive growth of approx. 22% YoY to total a market valuation of around US$ 2.5 Bn, while big data application was up by around 29% YOY to reach nearly US$ 2 Bn.
Digital Battlefield Market– The digital battlefield market is expected to grow at a 14% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, from $35 Bn in 2022 to $129.75 Bn by 2032. AI innovations in digital battlefields in the defense sector will be key to the growth of the market players over the coming years.
Programmable Stage Lighting Market– The global programmable stage lighting market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The market is anticipated to be valued at $2.85 Bn by 2032, up from $1.75 Bn in 2022.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter