Title: Senior Project Manager, Architectural Technology and Production
Business Unit: iDnA
Reports to: Chief Architect Officer / Senior Architect
Date Opened: June 2022
Target Start Date: August 1, 2022
Impact Housing (www.ihousing.us) is a rapidly growing Southern California- and Downtown Los Angeles-based company employing an innovative off-site modular design to address today’s housing crisis through socially responsible housing production. With over 2,000 units under design, entitlement, production, and construction in San Diego and Los Angeles, iDnA is designing and delivering the unsubsidized and mixed-use housing projects that provide the work force and middle-income homes that public officials and households are demanding . iDnA, Impact Housing’s architecture firm, is delivering design outcomes through an integrative process that collaborates with in-house product design, development, manufacturing, and tenant management divisions.
iDnA is seeking an experienced, creative, and tech-savvy Senior Project Manager with ten or more years of architecture and multi-family design experience to lead and manage the architectural and technical production of projects from Schematic Design through Construction Administration. iDnA Senior Project Managers are responsible for the onsite- and offsite-architectural design, production, quality control, approval, and construction administration components of Impact Housing’s multi-family, mixed-use modular projects.
Senior Project Managers at Impact Housing lead designers through all aspects of architectural production and approval, are fascinated with technical design, code, detail, and approvals problem-solving. They enjoy cross-disciplinary collaboration with fellow team members, consultants, and building officials and are comfortable working with a wide range of design (Revit and BIM 360 or equal) and management applications (Excel and Smartsheet or equal) to deliver high-quality work products.
Years of Experience
Minimum 10 to 15 or more years of directed career work including experience on multifamily projects and use of Revit or equal as well as other software applications utilized for architectural design and the management of projects such as but not limited to Bluebeam Revu and Smartsheet or equal .
· First professional degree or equal.
· Licensed or license actively in-progress.
Experience managing architectural teams and consultants through all phases of design and construction on multiple projects.
· Technical responsibility for executing the design of a project with an appreciation for both the big picture opportunities of off-site design and the details of on-site design and architecture.
Multifamily architectural design experience through all design phases preferred with an understanding and knowledge of the materials and detailing typically associated with Type I, Type III, and Type V multifamily residential construction.
· Technical competence as evidenced by the quality of work on previous projects and demonstrated knowledge of building code and project approval processes.
Experience and interest in architectural detailing, integrative building systems, architectural technology, code research, creative use of building and planning codes, building sciences, and constructability.
Capacity to multi-task on all aspects of project production and organization.
· Self-organizer and self-manager of work, tasks, schedules, and people.
· Clear communicator of concepts, task status, and milestones in both written and visual formats.
· Substantive experience with Revit or equal.
· Ability to collaborate with teams of designers, engineers, contractors, building officials and others to meet architectural as well as company goals and objectives.
· Interest and experience in team building and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
All prospective Impact Housing and iDnA employees need to demonstrate eligibility to work in the US
Please send cover letter, resume, and work samples (pdf format, 10mb maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the high volume of resumes we receive; we only respond to those we interview.
- Industry and Locational Competitive Salary
- Annual Discretionary Bonuses
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, FSA, and HSA
- Sick time
- Holiday pay
- Ownership of company equity
View your Application History