Impact Housing (https://ihousing.us/) is a Southern California, mission-driven, and vertically integrated housing production company that designs, builds, and activates high volumes of unsubsidized new housing for the most underserved segments of the housing market, low- and moderate-income households. Our core belief is that the design and development of multi-family housing costs too much and must change. We are employing the efficiencies and scalability of off-site construction and modular design to address today’s housing crisis with an integrated and innovative development and design model. Our architecture company, iDnA, is currently recruiting Level I Staff.
Level I Architectural Staff range from just-graduated professionals to those with up to three years of experience. They have a passion for addressing the housing crisis through design work and innovation and will further Impact Housing’s mission and projects from concept design through construction. Collaboratively creating technical and design solutions, they work closely with Senior Architectural staff and Project Managers who support and mentor their professional development. Working with multi-disciplinary teams, they execute the onsite- and offsite-architectural components of multi-family and mixed-use modular projects.
- Years of Experience: 0 – 3 years of experience and/or interest in multi-family residential architecture or equal using Revit or equal as well as other software utilized for architectural design and the implementation of projects
- Education: first professional degree required
- Certification(s): interest in working towards licensed or licensed architect
- Key Skills
- high-level of design, visualization, and technical competence as evidenced by the quality of individual and team work on previous projects
- capacity to multi-task and collaborate on all aspects of at least one directed set of architectural tasks
- self-organizer and self-manager of work, tasks, and schedule
- clear communicator of design concepts, work and task status, and milestones in both written and visual formats to team members
- Project Responsibilities:
- ability to cooperate with team members under the supervision of senior staff, a Project Manager, or other company leaders to meet goals and objectives of specific tasks related to a project
- Work Authorization: all prospective Impact Housing employees need to demonstrate eligibility to work in the US
Impact Housing provides a full range of benefits including;
- Collaborative Los Angeles-based office with remote work environment
- Completive salary
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Ownership of equity
Impact Housing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, medical condition, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, physical or mental disability , or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please send cover letter, resume, and work samples (pdf format, 10mb maximum) to iDnAhr@ihousing.us. Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those we interview.
No calls; no recruiters.
Back to Job List…