Pune, June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The purpose of data center cooling technology is to maintain environmental conditions suitable for information technology equipment (ITE) operation. Achieving this goal requires removing the heat produced by the ITE and transferring that heat to some heat sink. Failing to manage the heat and airflow within a data center can have disastrous effects on a business.
Data Center Cooling market research report is an expert’s analysis that mainly includes companies, types, applications, regions, countries, etc. Also, the reports give an analysis of sales, revenue, trade, competition, investment, and forecast. Data Center Cooling market research covers COVID-19 impacts on the upstream, midstream, and downstream industries. Also, this study offers detailed market estimates by emphasizing statistics on several aspects covering market dynamics like drivers, barriers, opportunities, threats, and industry news & trends.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/20828665
The purpose of data center cooling technology is to maintain environmental conditions suitable for information technology equipment (ITE) operation. Achieving this goal requires removing the heat produced by the ITE and transferring that heat to some heat sink. Failing to manage the heat and airflow within a data center can have disastrous effects on a business. According to a market research study published by researchers, the global data center cooling market is expected to reach approximately USD 17,346 million, representing a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
By cooling technique:
– air-based cooling techniques
– liquid-based cooling techniques (water-based cooling, direct-to-chip cooling, liquid immersion cooling)
– room based cooling
– rack based cooling
– row based cooling
By end user:
– IT & telecom
– media & entertainment
– government & defense
Market segment by Region/Country including: –
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina and Colombia etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia etc.)
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/20828665
Leading players of Data Center Cooling including:-
- Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Asetek A/S
- Carrier Global Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Johnson Controls International plc (York)
- Mitsubishi Group
- Munters AB
- Nortek Holdings Inc
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- STULZ GmbH
- Trane Technologies Inc.
- Vertiv Holdings Co
Key Developments in the Data Center Cooling Market:-
- To describe Data Center Cooling Introduction, product type and application, market overview, market analysis by countries, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force
- To analyze the manufacturers of Data Center Cooling, with profile, main business, news, sales, price, revenue and market share
- To display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers in Global, with sales, revenue and Data Center Cooling market share
- To show the market by type and application, with sales, price, revenue, market share and growth rate by type and application
- To analyze the key countries by manufacturers, Type and Application, covering North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East and South America, with sales, revenue and market share by manufacturers, types and applications
- To analyze the manufacturing cost, key raw materials and manufacturing process etc.
- To describe Data Center Cooling sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers etc.
Purchase this Report (Price 2600 USD for a Single-User License) –https://www.absolutereports.com/checkout/20828665
Detailed TOC of Global Data Center Cooling Market 2022-2028
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FIGURES AND TABLES
PART 1. INTRODUCTION
PART 2. METHODOLOGY
PART 3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 4. MARKET OVERVIEW
PART 5. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY COMPONENT
PART 6. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY COOLING TECHNIQUE
PART 7. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY STRUCTURE
PART 8. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY END USER
PART 9. MARKET BREAKDOWN BY REGION
PART 10. KEY COMPANIES
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.